The Minister of Youth and Sports Hon. Isaac Kwame Asiamah (MP) also inaugurated a Committee tasked to review all existing the National Sports Policy sporting policies in the country.
The Committee is also to organize a forum for all relevant stakeholders to discuss and collate ideas on how best sporting activities can be improved among several other factors.
MEMBERSHIP FOR NATIONAL SPORTS POLICY
1. Hon. Curtis Perry Okudzeto, Deputy Minister, Youth and Sports – CHAIRMAN
2. Mr. Magnus RexDanquah, Sport Business Consultant – MEMBER
3. Dr. Emmanuel Owusu-Ansah, Technical Advisor (Sports) – MEMBER
4. Ms. Vivian Doublor, Dep. Chief Sports Dev’t Officer (NSA) – MEMBER
5. Mr. Eric Dwamena, Director, National Sports College – MEMBER
6. Dr. Julius Aikins-Hawkson, Director, GIMPA Consultancy and Innovation – MEMBER
7. Dr. Patrick Ofori, Sports Psycologist (UCC/GNPC) – MEMBER
8. Mr. Ahmed Osumanu Halid – MEMBER
9. Mr. Solomon Tetteh Mensah, Dep. Director (PPBME), MOYS -MEMBER/SECRETARY